1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the ErikaRacicot.com Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
ErikaRacicot.com can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training, just ask for your money back. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- ErikaRacicot.comcorporate office is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 5p.m. CST
- ErikaRacicot.com’s shipping department is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 5p.m. CST
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all ErikaRacicot.com products sold on this site or any other site owned by ErikaRacicot.com that includes a link to this page.
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
3. Returns and Cancellations
3.1 Physical Returns & Shipping
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card -OR- mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have SIXTY (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the SIXTY (60) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Shipping of the product to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
4. Social Media Groups and Communities
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
Access to this group does not mean that ErikaRacicot.com endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that ErikaRacicot.com teaches, we do have a list of (vetted) partners through our Certified Partner program.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the ErikaRacicot.com, including but not limited to ErikaRacicot.com Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement ErikaRacicot.com Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by ErikaRacicot.com and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the ErikaRacicot.com Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the ErikaRacicot.com Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from ErikaRacicot.com. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the ErikaRacicot.com Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the ErikaRacicot.com brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, ErikaRacicot.com and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any ErikaRacicot.com products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the ErikaRacicot.com brand at any time without notice. In no event will ErikaRacicot.com be liable for making these changes. ErikaRacicot.com may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of ErikaRacicot.com services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to ErikaRacicot.com (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by ErikaRacicot.com and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF ErikaRacicot.com, EXCEPT FOR USE OF ErikaRacicot.com INC. AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
ErikaRacicot.com, the ErikaRacicot.com logo, other ErikaRacicot.com trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with ErikaRacicot.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of ErikaRacicot.com Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with ErikaRacicot.com Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.